Ukraine Crowdfunding Portfolio (Coming Soon)Location: Ukraine, Kiev Price: £10,000
With the advent of Crowdfunding investors are now able to take advantage of getting access to investment opportunities that were usually only available to High net worth or institutional investors.
Investing through crowdfunding offers many benefits over traditional investing including being able to invest at much lower levels, completely hands free so not having to deal with the traditional hassle of being a landlord or property developer. Much shorter timeframes, most crowdfunding investments last 12-25 months with defined exit strategies.
In addition we only work with platforms that are governed by their countries governing body. In this case the industry is overseen by the UK Financial Conduct authority.
Your capital is at risk The value of your investment may go up as well as down. You may lose all your invested capital. Your investment is not covered by the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) or any other compensation scheme.
- The portfolio will only invest in historic (BMV) buildings in the center of Kiev
- 50% of the bundle will be bought-renovated-sold. 50% will be bought-renovated-rented
- Expected ROI of 12% per annum
- You can exit the investment every 12 months through the SPV buying back your shares
- You own shares in the limited company which owns the properties (Known as an SPV) (Set up and administered in the United Kingdom
- Fully Handsfree investment
- Minimum investment amount £10,000
- Crowdfunding in the UK is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority